Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I Am of the Mountains


I am of the mountains…
            and of the wind

Forged within the embrace
            of the skyward reaching arms
                        of Earth itself.

She is within me…and I am made whole
            in her hands…
She calls to me…and I come unto her
            to be taken in…
To be healed…she fills my
            hollow places
                        with her breath…
And I am saturated with newness…

Made known…known fully
            and revealed…even unto my self…

for I am of the mountains…

They know me…as I am fully known…
            they sing back to me the song
                        that echoes in my soul…

and I am remembered.


- Heidi Ramseur


Heidi Ramseur was born and raised in Jackson Hole, where she trained from a very young age to dance, sing, paint and write her little soul out.  A performing member of Contemporary Dance Wyoming, her passion for art, dance, and music fuels her desire to share with others the joy of creating.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment